Degree Program in Computer Systems Engineering
Upon completion of their studies, the computer systems engineers will present the following profile:
- Create information systems which apply to technical processes in the engineering area
- Diagnoses faults in computer system and peripherals .
- Partially or totally implement the devices required for the acquisition and transmission of data .
- Cognitive performance as a consultant in computer service and equipment .
- Plan, coordinate and operate network systems in order to create distributed systems for the processing of information.
- Plan and coordinate service installations for Internet in Computer Centers.
- Potentially develop knowledge of techniques and software useful in their professional development.
- Participate with other professionals in the development of technology research projects .
- Process the capacity to face challenges.
- Develop a capacity for interdisciplinary work .
- Manifest capacity for self-study.
- Demonstrate the capacity to reinforce in an autonomous manner those aspects of their formation, their professional performance might require.
- Implement remote communications systems.
- Perform administrative functions within his area.
- Work independently, creating his own business.
- Organize and manage Computer Centers.
- Develop a conscience and an interest for reading as an efficient means of professional actualization.
- Exercises his capacity for reading which will allow him to include in his daily work, the constant revision of new materials.
- Analytical reflexive skills in the face of conflict situations given, before emitting an opinion on the facts presented.
- Professional commitment identifying with the organizational objectives and offering their best effort toward their achievement.
- Respect and observance toward ethical canons applying professional ethics is the norm which regulates the performance of graduates of the institution and have them prevail over any circumstances.
- Of permanent learning highlighting the importance of actualization, and incorporation into their professional performance of knowledge published in articles and books of recent creation.
Last Updated on Friday, 15 July 2011 06:55