Why Register at Tominaga Nakamoto University:
- To enrich its formative processes, the university counts with important agreements by which our students carry out professional training and experience during the teaching-learning process, which favors our students' development.
- The expert professors teach quality classes ensuring the programs' ongoing updating, in addition to the academic support offered through the mentorship of the educational quality coordination .
- Tominaga Nakamoto University has the appropriate facilities to develop learning in a pleasant, elegant and safe atmosphere for the future professionals.
- Academic Mobility:
- The program has important experiences of national and international academic mobility, since its students have participated in exchange programs with various international universities.
- As an important fact, the university has received students and professionals from various places from Mexico and the world, leading to its national and international visibility becoming stronger.
- Student Residence:
- Tominaga Nakamoto University has a student residence in Naucalpan, State of Mexico with all the comforts required to receive students from all over Mexico and the world
- With study and recreation areas and with the capacity to receive 150 students
Educational Quality Coordination:
The coordination is comprised of two main areas:
- Attention to students, having a function of tutors who accompany, guide and academically advise students on study methodology, registration for courses and specialized tutoring among others
- Curricular design focused on updating, follow-up and curricular evaluation on the programs
Graduates of Tominaga Nakamoto University can occupy positions at health institutions (hospitals at the three levels of attention, clinics and health centers, sports and recreation institutions, private and official entities carrying out assistance, administrative, educational, managerial, health promotion and disease prevention activities)
Volunteering through the Tominaga Nakamoto Foundation:
Volunteers for community development dedicate their time, knowledge and effort to work for the benefit of the communities served by the Tominaga Nakamoto Foundation. This group offers the community invaluable opportunities so that from their fields of action and interest they can participate in programs aimed at overcoming conditions of insalubrity, poverty and social inequality in the interest of contributing to the development of a more fair and solidary society.
In a practical manner the volunteer program contributes to the formation of students and professionals who are aware and sensitive to the current national health issues, through participation in medical missions supporting the most vulnerable communities, and through daily participation working as volunteers they will consolidate knowledge, acquire experiences, develop practical abilities and nourish their professional activity with a social vision.