The ideology integrates the postulates and axiological principles which define and rule the Institution´s educational ethics.
- The Institution will promote among its community social awareness by the implementation of professional ethics, moral judgement, and institutional values, with the purpose of promoting an objective labor in the social environment, as well as by identifying how it can influence and become a positive agent of change.
- At Tominaga Nakamoto University, commitment will be fostered among the members of the community to be fair in the moral act, making the student a creative, innovative, and proactive individual at the institution and in the daily work, in order to offer good quality services to the society.
- Honesty as a value will be disseminated at all levels of the community through foundations based in free thinking, congruence in the act of doing as well as regarding the personal development and interests.
- At Tominaga Nakamoto University, liberty is the guiding principle of the community's actions thus forming responsible individuals who take ownership of the consequences resulting from their decisions, always furthering the common good.
- The community at Tominaga Nakamoto University will be conducted under the principle of Justice, before deciding on any action. By means of respect and humility toward the various ideologies, cultural norms and the cultural heritage of each member of our community, generating social recognition for being good and doing good.
Last Updated on Thursday, 14 July 2011 21:31