Coordination for Continuous Medical Education
It aims at coordinating all academic activities (meetings, courses, workshops, seminars, academic conferences and graduate) taught at the institution, in order to promote continuing medical education that may lead to training and updating, both students and graduates.
To meet the goal of the activities of this institution are divided Coordination in the following main headings:
ACTIVITIES FOR STUDENTS IN THE MAKING:
- Integration Seminar: These activities are continuing in the clinical field of thinking skills materials. It is taught in basic areas where academic sessions and workshops conducted by analysis and discussion of clinical cases of subjects and courses that the student in the previous semester, and are aimed at evaluating basic knowledge of both areas (mainly anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and pharmacology) and clinical area (propaedeutic medical interpretation of imaging studies and laboratory and medical treatment) that allow you to create logical reasoning and critical thinking in their practice.
- Medical Student Symposium: Event doctor who performed at the end of each semester with students in core areas, which presents the work done during the semester and made the poster presentation of research and case studies of various subjects to be studied. The workshops aim to introduce from early stages of training students in activities that foster medical research.
- Courses in basic and clinical subjects: It will monitor the use and school performance of students in the School of Medicine Tominaga Nakamoto and with the collaboration of the coordinators of Basic Areas, Campos Clinical and School Services will be held on analysis of these results and be implemented educational activities and teaching strategies that help to improve their school performance.
- Graduate degree in support of yet titled: The Coordination and Coordination for Bioethics, Research and Security join forces to help the graduates through the course search update general medical knowledge that contribute to the accreditation of testing theoretical and practical implementation of protocols for early graduation thesis.
To enroll and ALUMNI ACTIVITIES:
- Continuous training through courses and diplomas in agreement with other institutions of Continuing Medical Education, have signed agreements with other institutions outside of Medical Education, Mexico and COURSE PRONADAMEG CTO of the National Academy of Medicine, offering refresher courses for both medical accreditation exam of general knowledge, and for the certification within the Council of General Practitioners and examining the ENARM for admission to medical residents.
Last Updated on Monday, 12 September 2011 17:51