Degree Program in Business Management
The graduate of the degree program in Business Management from our institution will possess the knowledge, the abilities and the attitudes that follow:
- The main theoretical foundations of management, elements phases and operations which conform the administrative process, as well as recruiting and management human resources technique.
- Theoretical and practical-methodological foundations of accounting and their relationship to management, as well as the estimation of budgets and the definition of salaries and wages.
- Foundations of the functioning of the national and international economies
- Methodological bases for research and implementation of technology in their professional exercise.
- Functions, and mathematical and statistic models for the comprehension and analysis of organizational and business problems.
- Foundations and legal framework which norm mercantile labor and fiscal relationships of the business or organization.
- The nature, functioning and environment of organizations.
- Technical and practical-methodological foundations of finance and the Mexican Financial System.
- The process of production, its administration, and implementation of total quality in all of the operations comprising it.
- Foundations and key elements in the management, running and control of businesses or organizations .
- Characteristics and requirements of the purchasing and selling functions as well as the marketing foundations which contemplate the promotion and commercialization of goods and services at a national and international level both physically and virtually.
- The forming of businesses and organizations, coordination handling and optimization of resources .
- Observing analyzing and interpreting administrative, accounting and financial information.
- Recruiting and selecting the human resources an organization requires.
- Planning programs and processes for and within the business or organization.
- Carry out, supervise and interpret internal and external audits within the business or organization.
- Efficiently and efficaciously manage any area or department of any business or organization
- Exercise leadership.
- Coordination and management of work groups.
- Decision making that is rigorous.
- Evaluating possibilities for investment.
- Solution of labor conflicts.
- Investigating and innovating administrative practices and processes.
- An interest for constant actualization.
- Openness to the acquisition of new knowledge.
- Responsibility and discretion with managerial, accounting or financial information from the business or organization.
- A search for order and systematization of any department at his charge.
- The capacity for collaboration and teamwork.
- Respect and tolerance for superiors and subordinates.
- Prudence in decision taking and the solution of labor conflicts.
- A permanent quest for quality in all areas of professional performance within the business or organization.
- Honesty in handling the resources of the business or organization at their charge.
Last Updated on Sunday, 03 July 2011 12:34